Wednesday, November 26, 2008

Thanksgiving

Man.....That word contains a lot meaning.....

The things that I am thankful for are exponential......Everything from friends to family to my faith.....

But most of all I have to say that I am thankful for the men and women in the uniform that serve our country ....Especially those who will spend this Thanksgiving away from their families. I have to say that you all gave me the courage to try and start a blog about military life from a Military Brat's point of view...I can not say that I have done that will in the past ...seeing as this is my second try but....here it goes again....

Tomorrow, I will be getting into a car to go spend Thanksgiving with my Father's family...which could be good or bad....But most of all it means that I will be in the company of two other soldiers, not including my Father. Although they were not career military...I can still thank them.

This also means that I will not be blogging until at the earliest Saturday night.

GOD Bless Ya'll

HOORAH

An Rme Brat

No comments: